This guide may be shorter

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-5 18:01:45 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
   There are essentially 4 rules that you must respect to write the URLs of the posts and web pages of your site, from an SEO perspective :  The URL should be as short as possible The URL should be as simple as possible The URL must be as free as possible from redundant words The URL must possibly indicate the content of the article (and perhaps contain the main keyword) Stop words don't always make your URLs look weird, but they often do.  

Disable the Yoast SEO Option Sometimes I come across addresses that sound WhatsApp Number List really bad, because the webmasters have enabled the Yoast!  You can find the setting in SEO > Advanced > Permalinks. If you can't find the setting, you probably have the updated versions, where they removed this SEO-damaging option.   than usual, but it's vitally important for anyone who does email marketing (and if you don't, you should start ASAP ). In fact, I will reveal a small but significant trick to increase your email opening rate by 20%/40%.  Right now, what is the open rate of the emails you send?  20%? 30%? 40%? Even 50%? how to double your open  oes not matter!  

At least 50% of your subscribers don't read your emails.  What's the point if only 1 in 2 of your subscribers read what you write?  I'll show you how to increase your open rate by a minimum of 20%, whatever your starting level.  Requirements To implement this trick you will only need:  2 minutes of time An ESP (email marketing service) that allows you to put this hack into practice Unfortunately, not all services with which you can do email marketing have the function you will need to put this trick into practice.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|心情論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 13:18 , Processed in 0.626047 second(s), 17 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |